Few human experiences are more difficult and emotional than the issues leading to family legal problems. Competent, objective and effective representation is usually essential to recovering your equilibrium and peace of mind.
Areas of Family Law:
- Family Law Financial Issues
- At What Point In A Divorce Process Is The Divorce Finalized?
- Custody & Visitation
- Special Issues In Custody/Visitation Matters
- Mental Health Issues
- Substance Abuse Issues
- Parental Alienation
- Child Abuse and Child Neglect
- Termination of Parental Rights and Adoption
- Private Guardian ad Litem
- Non-Parent And Grandparent Custody
- Modifying Or Challenging Court Orders
- Decree Modification Process
- After The Divorce Decree Enters, Then What?