Few human experiences are more difficult and emotional than the issues leading to family legal problems. Competent, objective and effective representation is usually essential to recovering your equilibrium and peace of mind. Click on the links below to learn about and also discover how Kelly Peterson can help you in the following areas.
Areas of Family Law:
- Family Law Financial Issues
- At What Point In A Divorce Process Is The Divorce Finalized?
- Custody & Visitation
- Stepparent Adoption: Terminating Parental Rights Of An Abandoning or Abusive Parent To Allow for Stepparent Adoption
- Special Issues In Custody/Visitation Matters
- Temporary Orders & Final Orders
- Protective Orders & Restraining Orders
- Finding Evidence In Your Case
- Contempt: Motions To Enforce Court Orders
- Preparing For Your Case
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Post-Decree Issues
- Modifying Or Challenging Court Orders
- Decree Modification Process
- After The Divorce Decree Enters, Then What?
- Jurisdictional Issues